Recruitment Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017618
An award winning technology led, credit management and recovery business are looking for a a hardworking and motivated Recruitment Administrator Apprentice, to join a team of skilled individuals in providing a comprehensive administrative support across their business.
Working closely with the Recruitment and Training Manager, you will be responsible for contacting candidates to book in interviews via email and phone calls, providing information on the job roles available within the business to candidates, filing candidate’s documentation, running credit and background checks, generating new start details forms to allow for contract generation.
- Ensure all shortlisted candidates are contacted within the departments SLA.
- Ensure accurate booking of all interviews and that all bookings are processed through the Interview Tracker to be passed out to managers, interviewers and team leaders on a daily basis, and reporting back on any candidates who miss their interview with a view to being rebooked.
- Carrying out credit checks and criminal background checks on all candidates offered positions within the company and reporting back on any issues.
- Act as a central point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Process and filing of candidates/new employees details, ensuring the business has all information we require from all new starts and carrying out routine checks that all information is still up to date.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Ability to work on their own and unsupervised for periods of time.
- Understanding that all work carried out within the department must be strictly confidential due to being an HR Function.
- £14000 per annum
- City Centre Location
- Holiday allowance and company pension scheme
Future Career Progression:
- Could progress further within training department or scope to progress into other areas of the business
- £16000 on completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.