Digital Systems Information Apprentice
Salary: £210.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017583
Working with a team of nurses, doctors & office staff for a health cased business in Glasgow city centre. The business assists companies in helping to keep there employees well at work, both physically and mentally.
The office is home to a very talented group of individuals, each person plays a key role in the daily operations of the business, this is a friendly and relaxed environment and would suit an outgoing team player.
The company are committed to supporting young people through their apprenticeship and currently have someone in place doing extremely well.
- Electronically booking appointments on company CRM system
- Liaising with nurses and Doctors to assist in clinic management
- Filing medical records on software system
- Managing emails
- Ordering equipment
- Answering and dealing with telephone queries
- Using Word and Excel systems
- Acquiring Purchase order numbers
- Liaising with finance to process invoices
- Adhering to strict code of confidentiality at all times.
- Scheduling Nurse Digital timetables
- Client contact and taking bookings
- Directing patients to the correct clinics.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Salary increases on completion of the programme
- Bank holidays and weekends off
Future Career Progression:
There is a full time permanent position on offer once the apprenticeship is complete.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Skills and Experience: