Digital Information Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £129.35 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017166
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
An education center which is an integrated part of the local community which provides first class and professional care for young children. Award winning and at the forefront of maintaining high standards as well as developing and progressing their staff – it would be a great entry-level role for a young person with plenty of internal support from the administrative team.
Cumbernauld & Kilsyth Nursery and Out of School Care have an exciting vacancy for an Administration Apprentice. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to kick start their career and get involved in a great organisation who will give all the help and support alongside the apprenticeship to develop someone.
The person must be organised, confident and have a willingness to learn. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who have already seen the benefits an apprentice can bring to the workplace and are looking forward to working with another person who is keen to start a career in administration.
- Electronic Financial Management of fees
- Electronic and Paper Filing & Upkeep of all Documents
- Update Fees weekly using excel Spreadsheet
- Update Electronic registers
- Type all letters & relevant correspondence using Outlook and Word
- Monitoring of SLA funding paperwork to be completed and collated
- Staff computer support when requested and support with filming and content creation
- Monthly E-Newsletters to be produced & distributed after proof-reading by senior management
- Liaise with parents/carers regarding fees to be paid
- Invoices to be logged on system, checked & sent for payment before due date
- Purchasing of resources to be carried out when required
- Contracts & Enrolments to be carried out as and when required.
- Preparation of Accounts for Accountant to be collated monthly
- To answer calls & direct to the appropriate person
- Support Management & Staff
- All other admin duties to be carried out as and when required.
- Snack & Petty Cash to be calculated & balanced at all times
- Training and guidance will be provided in all digital systems required to a competent level
- Strong Microsoft skills,
- Good communication skills- both written & verbal , numeracy skills,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail.
- Monday – Friday
- 10am – 5.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.