Digital Information Administration Apprentice
Salary: £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017616
Insurancentre are currently seeking a Digital Information Administration Apprentice to join their team in Glasgow
Insurancentre is a small friendly team situated near Charing Cross Glasgow, providing a Taxi Insurance to taxi drivers.
They are now expanding their office team and looking for a someone to assist in their small office to help with the day to day running of the office using a variety of different online tools to help make the office more efficient.
As our new Digital Information Assistant Apprentice you will be carrying out the following tasks and become proficient in the role utilising your newly found digital skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.
On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following duties:
- General Office duties , inputting data using Microsoft packages
- Using CRM/Databases to update Customer files
- Dealing with general enquiries using Microsoft Outlook
- Create and maintain filing system using digital repositories, photocopying and archiving which will be both paper and electronic based using Microsoft Excel & Word
- Proactive with a get stuck in and hands on approach to work
- Confident communicator
- Good at self management and motivated to achieve tasks
- Comfortable on the phone taking inbound calls and making calls to customers
- You will have excellent communication (written and oral) listening, & problem solving
- 28 Days holiday plus public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits to be discussed
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.