Salary: £157.50 – £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-03-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017611
This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience in a varied role within a busy office environment. Apply now!
Your training will…
A Scottish company based in Glasgow specialising in the supply and installation of lifts to help ensure that premises comply with the Disability Discrimination Act. They provide complete access equipment for installation in private and public sector buildings. SSL Access combines the personal, caring ethos of a family business with fast, flexible, responsive service of a professional organisation working with clients such as the Radisson Hotel Group, South Lanarkshire Council and The Inland Revenue.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Stairlift Scotland are a company who offer a range of stairlifts and equipment such as Stairlifts, Assisted Living Equipment and Wheelchair Platform Lifts. They have a network of qualified engineers who have years of experience repairing and servicing stairlifts. Working with clients such as The St Enoch Centre, they have an excellent reputation and provide the highest standards to their customers.
They are looking for an administration apprentice to come in and support their Operations team. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- Answer the telephone in a professional and courteous manner. Transfer phone calls. Take accurate and concise messages.
- Handling all aspects of the customer service process, from enquiry to invoice for all direct consumers (via telephone, email). This will include order entry, scheduling work/appointments, and closing off jobs, entering details of work completed into database
- Work with operations team to schedule appointments
- Ensure tasks are complete and accurate in a timely and effective manner
- Enter data, including stock numbers, part numbers and quantities
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports and quarterly company reports.
- Providing cover for other team members during absences.
- Abide by a high standard of customer service and abide by company personnel policies and health & safety policies
- Carrying out any other administrative duties as and when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am -5pm
- National minimum wage for their age
- Close knit team
- Small, family run business
- 20 days holiday + 10 bank holidays
Future Career Progression:
Progression through the department
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.